PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Consequently, you should check this page periodically to ensure you agree with any changes. This Policy was last updated in June 2021. If you have any questions about this policy please contact us.
What data do we collect
We collect some or all of the following personal data that you give to us directly:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Social Media links
- Order and enquiry history
How do we use this data
We use this information in the following ways:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Communicating with you via email or telephone in order to carry out the services that we are contracted to carry out for you.
- Supplying you with information by email that we believe may be of legitimate interest to you.
How long do we keep this data
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary. The following factors will be used to determine how long your personal data is kept:
- Likely relevance to you and benefit to you of continuing to be in contact with us.
- Government and regulatory requirements, e.g. financial accounting records.
Where we store this data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order and the provision of support services. By providing us with your personal data, you are giving your active informed consent to this transfer, storing or processing.
We will not sell or lease your personal data to third parties.
Getting copies of or amending the data we hold
You can exercise your right, at any time, to amend or view your data, or to request we remove any data held about you, by contacting us.