We offer a simple streamlined lighting design service using the following process:
- Send us your plans and elevations by email and we will quote for carrying out the work.
- Ideally we should have a telephone conversation to ascertain your design requirements and aspirations for the property
- If you decide to go ahead we will confirm the order and then invoice you for 50% of the design fee
- Designs are usually carried out within two weeks of full submission and the initial payment but if any delay is anticipated we will inform you before confirming the order.
- When we submit the full plans and specification we will also send an invoice for the balance which is due on return.
- Please see our fees section for the relevant charge if you require hard copies sent to you by post
How to get the full benefit of our Lighting Design Service
Lighting design is an integral part of the overall building design and it will help us to have the following information before we commence:
- Full architectural plans and elevations if available
- Kitchen layout
- Bathroom layouts
- Use of rooms
- Positions of Furniture (not essential)
- Heights of ceilings
- Recess depths in ceilings
- Details of partition between floors, ie concrete, timber etc
- Any specific design style or products to be incorporated
- Any other relevant information that you think may help with the design
If you don’t yet know the layout of the rooms we are happy to help with suggested positions but this will only be a suggestion and we would ask that you approve this layout prior to our carrying out the lighting design scheme.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information